Campbell County Chamber
What is a Chamber Ambassador?
Ambassadors perform a wide variety of duties in the Chamber, but their main function is to help promote the Chamber, welcome New Members to the Chamber and make Chamber events successful and enjoyable for everyone. They are a special group of people who volunteer their time to help promote the Campbell County business community and support Chamber functions.
Characteristics of a Chamber Ambassador
- Has a lively, engaging, and proactive personality
- Can make the shyest person feel comfortable and welcome
- Projects a positive image for their company and/or the Chamber Enjoys having fun in a professional environment
- Has the confidence to make personal contact with any Chamber Member
- Encourages others to become Chamber members
- Volunteers as needed monthly as an Ambassador
The Ambassador Commitment
- Participate at the monthly Ambassador meetings
- Attend Chamber ribbon cuttings, grand openings, programs, and other events
- Assist with member retention
- Share Chambersocial media posts
- Greet new Chamber members and introduce them to other Members at Chamber events.
- Knowledge of the Chamber, its staff, committees, and benefits
- Acting as a contact for new and existing members to help them in how to best utilize their Membership
- Encourage members to attend Chamber events, programs, and get involved
Benefits for Everyone
- Name and photo on the Ambassador page on the Chamber’s Website
- Opportunity to connect one-on-one with new and existing Chamber members, meet local business and community leaders
- Potential media coverage from attendance at Chamber events
- Gain an insider’s perspective of the local business community
- Chance to help the community and show community pride
- Recognition at the Chamber’s Annual Meeting for points acquired
Ambassador Point System
Ambassadors receive points based on participation. The highest point earner will receive an award at the Chamber’s Annual Meeting.
Committee Meetings (1 point)
Points are awarded for attendance at Ambassador Committee meetings. Meetings will be held monthly at the Campbell County Chamber office
Ribbon Cuttings (2 points)
Points are awarded for attendance at ribbon cuttings ceremonies.
Referring Chamber Members (3 points)
Points are awarded when an Ambassador’s referred business joins the Chamber of Commerce.
Attend Events (2 points)
Points are awarded for attendance at Chamber Coffee, Pig Roast, Annual Meeting, and any other events hosted by the Chamber of Commerce.
Sponsoring/Donating (3 points)
Points are awarded when an Ambassador, or their company, sponsors an event or donates auction items to a Chamber of Commerce event.